Why Sage POS with webtation?
We provide sales, support and also software customization. Many have chosen us as we'll help with:
Our consultants would evaluate whether Sage POS would be the right fit for you.
Our software specialist would arrange and schedule an implmentation and ensure your IT team is ready.
Our software specialist would arrange and schedule an implementation and ensure your software is ready to go
If you encounter any problems at all, please utilize our ticketed support system to ensure it’s tracked.
Top 6 Reasons Why Sage BSM Is The Choice Of Many JMB's.
Discover why Sage UBS BSM is widely used by Joint Management Bodies in Malaysia.
Compliant to Malaysian GST standards, ability to map default tax code to Charges, Expenses and Late Charge.
Paperless systemetic storage of database, ensuring easy retrieval of information and tracking of records
Able to re-print cash receipt, print bar-code labels and view reports. All essential information for retail owners
Multi report, from cash receipts, sales, inventory, enquiries and detailed analysis, available at your request.
Minimizes physical risks in losing cash and ensure data security by allowing certain database to be viewed by selected individuals only.
Provides customer trend analysis with stored historical data, providing insights into customer’s buying trends.
Sage UBS BSM Features
The essential property management tool, saves time, cost, labour and promote accuracy in a paperless office environment. Sage UBS Building Service & Maintenance (BSM) software is GST compliant.
- Archives records. Retrieval of owner / property details / collection information at a click of a mouse
- Auto generation of invoices for recurring periodical charges
- Aging reports for tracking and collection purposes
- Auto late interest calculation. Accuracy assured
- Debit and credit note management
- Vendors payment recording
- Advanced deposits management
- Support Malaysian GST Tax Codes.
- Support of default inclusive or Exclusive Pricing method.
- Support for Full Tax Invoice.
- Support for Sage Smart GST. Map default tax code to Charges, Expenses and Late Charge.
- Support for Online Update for continuous updates with GST changes over time.
- Support Online License Activation.
- Support for posting to Sage UBS to complete the GAF and GST-03. Posting are by each invoice details and not a summary posting.
- Invoice list
- Payment list
- Deposit payment list
- Late charges list
- Project status
- Property listing
- Property transfer listing
- Property owners listing
- Outstanding invoice and interest
- Owner aging
- Bad debt listing
- Financial / Insurance /Solicitors details